Tagged by ginaalanasmith
I got tagged by the lovely http://iammalkovich.tumblr.com x
1. Always Post the Rules
2. Answer the questions the person tagged you in and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
4. Let them know you tagged them
1.If you could live in another era would you and what time period would you inhabit? This is a tough one for me…I’ve always been obsessed with the 20’s - 50’s but if I could I would love to hang out in the 40’s…The women were glamourous and you had people like Billie Holiday singing…Beautiful!
2.You discover a new country and declare yourself head of state, what do you name the country and what is your biggest export to the world? I would call it Ginaville and my biggest export to the world would be amazing TV and films…None of this reality TV and fake regurgitated bullshit!
3.You are limited to three movies only until the end of time, what do you choose? Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, Watchmen and Beauty & the Beast.
4.If you could combine three celebrities DNA to make a super celebrity who would pick? Simon Pegg, Norman Reedus and Daniel Radcliffe…
5.If once a month at midnight you could turn into an animal, what animal would it be? A kitty cat obviously!
6.Could you kill somebody? I think if I was being attacked or someone I loved was at risk I think I could be capable of anything….
7.What is your first memory? Crying in the bath as a little girl because I thought a piece of red fluff that was in the water was a fishy that wasn’t pretty!
8.What is your favourite piece of clothing? I have a dress that when I wear it I feel so elegant and pretty (which I rarely feel) BUT favourite piece has to be a cardigan I bought recently its two sizes too big and really comfy….
9.We are in a record store and you choose to buy me an album as a gift, you claim its the one record I NEED to own, what is it you buy me? It would either be Unknown Pleasures by Joy Division or Back to Black by Amy Winehouse (she infused classic vocals with a modern twist)
10.Have you ever been in love? Yes…and fortunately I still am!
11.Do you have any weird anecdotes to tell? If so spill…Not really weird ones…Just ones where I’ve embarrassed myself…Like this one time I really fancied this guy I worked with and I got chatting to him one day, all seemed to be going well but I was that flustered I didn’t pay attention to the fact he’d just said ‘he was going travelling round the world’ and I said ‘Oh that’s nice where you going?’ he just laughed at me and as I was walking away I walked into the doorframe….I am SO cool!
1. If you could meet anyone famous and spend the day with them but you can’t tell anyone else about it EVER who would it be and why?
2. Is there anyone you have a secret ‘celebrity crush’ on?
3. What’s the most rewarding experience you’ve had and why?
4. Is there anyone you speak to on the Internet who’d you’ve never met in person but would like to? And if so who?
5. Do you have any weird or embarrassing habits or traits?
6. If you had to eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
7. If you had to go without listening to music or watching films/TV which one would you give up and why?
8. Do you think you could survive a zombie apocalypse?
9. If all the comic books and graphic novels were ordered to be burned which one would you save and why?
10. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
11. If you could become immortal would you?
“Suddenly you discover humanity. Convenient. If you’d cared from the start, none of this would’ve happened!”
“Once you realise what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense!”
It baffles me….
….how people can make jokes at times like this…Two explosions go off in Boston, there has been fatalities and numerous injuries and people are making jokes! What the actual FUCK is wrong with the human race???
You all cry if an animal gets hurt in anyway but if its a human being it’s almost as though you’re immune to it and think it’s available to be mocked and laughed at! Well fuck you, it’s not…..Show some compassion for goodness sake….
For the people of Boston….
..My thoughts are with everyone in Boston right now….For those who have passed may you rest in peace and for those who are injured, I hope you are offered the support and love you need to get through this. I hope whoever is responsible is found and held to account for their actions which clearly displays a savage and cruel nature….
I always feel genuinely upset when I think that she’ll never make anymore beautiful music…I’m so thankful for the talent she shared with us! What a beautiful woman!x